Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 @NatureLover 💕💕

@Eve7 

Good luck for today hon. I know it is scary and stressful but we will be there for you in your pocket.

Just remember to breathe 💗💗

Thank you @Snowie  I have seen pdoc who now wants to see me weekly. I know how lucky I am to have her on my side but weekly visits aren’t because I’m doing well.

Ive been through Zaraffas drive through for a chai latte then back to work. Meeting is at 3pm Qld time.

I hope your day is going well.

Much love 💜💛💙

I hope the meeting goes well @Eve7 

Glad it went well with the pdoc @Eve7 Maybe seeing her more often will help and give you that extra support you need.

Here for you when you need it.

Thanks @Snowie  the work meeting was tough. I now have to provide a medical certificate from pdoc with all my appointments and then I’ll get a reasonable adjustment plan.

I’m sorry to tell you this Snowie but like you, I don’t have anyone close to me who would understand. I can go “out with the girls” and they are lovely people but there is no way I could ever tell them about the extent of my mh.

My true friends are on here 💜💜💜

Hi @Eve7 

Sorry I wasn't around last night.

I hope even though your meeting was hard that some good things came out of it.

I always feel like I am getting a certificate here or there for work. I guess it is just part of the process.

I hope today goes ok for you hon.

Hi @Eve7 ♥️🫂♥️. I hope you are doing well.

Today is my wedding anniversary and it’s as hot as the day we were married all those years ago. I’m thinking of going to the beach and getting sunburnt just as we did on our honeymoon. We were so burnt by day 3 we couldn’t bear to touch each other….very romantic 🥰 

Sitting on the beach letting the sun shine on me and watching all the happy people…even the pelicans are enjoying themselves. I felt sorry for a seagull with only one foot so shared my lunch with him… he was being picked on by the other seagulls so I didn’t feed them!

5EF51716-6B53-4690-9F41-59AB34A5BDDC.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance