Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Former-Member @Eve7 @frog

Yeah I turn 27 on the weekend and I am a bit scared.

Don't feel like I'm doing eniugh

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Birthdays are a good milestone marker for where we think we should be by that time in our lives. But we tend to be far to harsh on ourselves if we haven't achieved all we thought we would. You are most likely sick of people telling you that your are still young enough and still have plenty of time, but I understand the feeling of not doing enough. I am some 18 years older than you and sh*t this is not where I thought I would be or what I would be doing at this stage of my life.

What is the thing that lights your fire? What are you passionate about? @MDT 

Great news! Looking forward to celebrate with you @MDT 

Hey Hams, Change could be a good thing, can always see it as moving away from the toxicity.  A change can also be  a step in the right direction for a better and brighter future.  Thinking of you, got your back here 🙂

Hey thanks for your honesty there @Former-Member

I have been talking to people about that. I think that I have narrowed it down. There are 3 areas. Law, journalism or IT.

I am definitely more passionate about the first 2. Maybe the 2nd moreso then.

Thanks @Eve7 @DJMasters
)

I hope I didn't offend you with my last post my friend. 

Have you looked into what is need to do journalism? @MDT 

Not at all ! @Former-Member
I agree with you - I am finding it tough to believe that I am still young when people say that. I am really happy you were honest.

I have had a look yeah. However I am conscious of signing up for another course at all

Are you currently signed up for any courses? @MDT 

Nah @Former-Member
Should I?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance