Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@DJMasters over here my friend

Currently navigating some troubling times with the help of the other forumites here @TAB @NatureLover @Ant7 @frog

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Eve7 over here my friend

thinking of you and sending warm wishes @MDT  Lovely to see the support you have here and that it's helping you work out your thoughts and feelings xx

Hi @MDT 

thinking of you my friend xxoo

Hey @MDT what's on for you today?

Hope it's a better one for you.

I'm also hoping today is better for you, @MDT ...

brekkie.jpgwa ake up Hams .. have a blast of coca cola and get something happening lol @MDT flying hams now i guessflying hams now i guessFC1.JPG

Haha tabs @TAB good one

Hi @NatureLover @eth @frog @eth

Thanks for dropping by. Very nice to log in and see you here greeting me 🙂

I am just eating a bacon and egg roll and a coffee too. Then heading back home to clean out the study and make it mine becausr that's where I am based within the house other than my room but that's small real estate.

lol @MDT 

The gospel according to Hams @TAB

In the beginning Hams had coffee and bacon. Ham was bacon and he felt confused. He drank the coffee and went about his day.

"These are not the Hams you are looking for"
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance