Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I don't feel 'right'

I am still feeling terrible I tried to just sleep and see if that would help and it didnt and I just feel really awful. I dont even know anymore. 

Hi @Eden1919 , hope you feel better soon.  Don't really have much helpful things to suggest, maybe try relaxing outside if theres a bit of sunshine where you are.  Thinking of you.

Hi @Eden1919 

Wondering how you are today.

I don't know what your history is, but if you are still feeling the same, I would suggest contacting your psychologist or psychiatrist if you have one.

If not, see your GP

Sorry just discovered the rest of the thread!
Maybe exercise? Maybe if your body gets tired enough hopefully your brain will follow .....

@Gazza75 @Tinsel  thanks for the replies. I am also feeling sick today which is not helping but it isnt sick like a virus it is like i am just super dizzy and out of it and I really am not sure what is up with me but i cant get into my GP before I go away for a while and it is complicated but i cant really get to a doctor well idk i can try and call in the morning but it is not likely plus i dont have enough money. 

I just feel like my head is not mine at the moment. like i am walking around in a dream. 

Smiley SadI don’t know what is going on I have been crying all day I haven’t had anything to eat or drink because it is too hard and I have so much to do and I can’t get anything done. I feel like my brain in melting and really fuzzy and I keep thinking I just don’t want to do it anymore. 

what happened last time you were floaty & out of your mind like this @Eden1919 , did you get hospitalised?

I do not sleep. can't sleep. last night I got not a wink of sleep and then had to work a huge 4 hour shift...I got by...just...on coffee with sugar in it. it was brutal. not even the meds my pdoc gave me helped me to sleep.

@BryanaCamp  I wasnt hospitalised and I also was cause this was happeing regualrly for years but idk if that is why i was sent there or not. but I am safe at the moment it is just frustrating alothough today i feel a little better in terms of feeling out of it. I still feel floaty but not so out of it i guess. meds never helped me sleep either. I only slept about 2 hours last night. sleep really is hard to manage especially when there is a lot on your mind. I hope you get some sleep tonight. 

@Eden1919
I'm sorry you're feeling like this. In a weird way it's kinda like how I feel rn. Like the physical world just...isn't..like..real...
Or that I'm so detached I don't understand what's happening.
I feel like I can't get my thoughts together very well and confused and all over the place. Is that also happening to you?

Idk if this will help but I find if I just just write stream of consciousness into my diary I figure out what's wrong and what I'm feeling and it makes no sense but I feel like I've accomplished something. Maybe give that a go. It also helps me to calm my head to sleep.

I'm really struggling with sleep tonight. Im sorry I just made that about me. I hope you're ok. I'll be in and off the rest of the night if you want to talk.

@The-red-centaur  It’s ok I am going to try and sleep soon but yeah it was kind of like that but the day it was really intense I couldn’t even talk properly and just ended up laying in bed all day cause I just couldn’t do anything. I think I am crashing from the stress of the year and I am genuinely exhausted but mentally my head won’t shut off from all the stress it is trying to process. I think I just need to give it some time and see how it goes. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance