Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

@Eden1919it must be really stressful and hard to feel that way all the time. it must be really scary for you too.

Is there anything we can do to help you tonight. I am happy also just to listen also.

@Former-Member  Thanks I hope you are feeling better soon 

@Snowie  thanks I am not sure what anyone can do...

i just dont know what is happening like I genuinely don’t feel real I keep thinking people are putting something in my food to try and control my mind and that they put something like a chip inside me while I was passed out in hospital to also get into my head which is why I can feel them take my thoughts out all the time and also put stuff in there and I keep hearing things and I had to have my fan on all night because if it goes quiet they start whispering into my ears and I am scared because the demon type creatures are watching me and the other ones are pretending to be all the people around me and I am scared they are taking the real people and keeping them somewhere bad and I don’t even know if the people here are real maybe they are just more demons trying to trick me and keep me here in this world they have trapped me in and I really don’t know what to do I feel really agitated as well and idk I really don’t know. 

@Eden1919it sounds like you need some help hun.

Have you got any professional supports you see that can help you?

@Snowie  No I don’t have anyone, my psychiatrist isn’t helping and now I don’t trust him anymore anyway he was just getting annoyed at me and thinking back on the conversation it makes sense cause they were right and he is one of the demon things so he would say what he did and but I can’t trust the professionals anymore cause all they will do is hurt me cause they aren’t really people they are just pretending to be so that I do what they want and so no one who is real will believe me and I can’t they just can’t be trusted and I am just really stressed they are messing with me and I am trying to just keep to myself but everything is a mess. 

@Eden1919I'm sorry you don't feel llike you have anyone around for support and that they are messing with you. It must be very scary to feel that way.

I am glad you can feel comfortable with saying this on the forum, shows a great deal of courage.

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

No I don’t have any plans I am just really nervous everything is making me nervous and idk what to do I might try and watch more Netflix but I really don’t know. 

Does talking on here help @Eden1919 

What do you like watching on netflix?

@Snowie  It does a bit but idk it is hard to explain, I like watching different things lately it has been some Korean dramas. 

Well a bit is better then nothing @Eden1919 

Korean dramas sound interesting, I just normally watch tv shows mainly.

@Snowie  all the ones I have watched have been really good and I am learning Korean as well so that is a bonus but even if I wasn’t they are still worth putting up with the subtitles, honestly not watching just for subtitles would really make you miss out on a lot I don’t mean you just in general. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance