Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Falling

@Eden1919 , it happened to me last night while I was waiting for @Snowie to reply last night. I found her reply when I was scrolling through the thread. 

Hope you can find some peace today even if it's only 5 minutes💖

What have you been doing today @Eden1919 ?

@Former-Memberaround if you need to talk on here too or you can tag me elsewhere

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie , I tried to reply to your comment on the post I made but nothing will come up. Sorry. 

Thankyou for your kind reply, I find it hard to accept that someone actually thinks I am worth anything. Just so you know I wasn't planning to hurt myself tonight. I just needed someone to hear me. So thank you for hearing me. 

@Former-Member  That was happening to me on another thread I posted some replies and after a while they disappeared I asked the mods and they said they had no idea why and it was a glitch so I think there has been some system problems lately. I hope you are ok. 

@Snowie  Thanks.

i am trying hard to keep distracted but I am still having a lot of trouble with it. Idk I spoke to a friend for a while but yeah I am just feeling really weird and nervous I am not sure what to do I am just hoping I will be able to sleep at least a small amount tonight idk why it is getting hard again I think maybe it never left it just wasn’t the same idk I really am confused. 

@Former-MemberI am glad you are safe. I know how hard that is to do sometimes.

Always be here to listen to you.

@Eden1919it's good that you are trying to stay distracted even if it is a huge hurdle. I hope you are able to get some form of sleep tonight too.

Its ok to be confused to hun, you have a lot gooing on at the moment and trying to deal with it the best way you know possible.

Former-Member
Not applicable

My post was removed because I broke the guidelines and I am ok with that because they are there to protect everyone. I just wasn't thinking when I reached out. 

Thank you @Snowie for listening 💖

I did reply @Former-Member but that would have been taken down too. I am glad the mods got back to you however. 

Am happy to listen to you anytime sweetheart ❤

@Snowie  Thanks. 

@Former-Member  I hope the mods have been helpful. 

I am just not not sure what to do but also nothing feel real at all like I don’t even really know where I am or what is happening like I think some things are going on but I don’t really know and I just keep getting really panicked and scared that everyone is trying to harm me idk I just feel messy and all muddled.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie  I am just going to eat some dinner and be back later if you are still around. Thanks for everything 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919  They where the email they sent me highlighted the part of my post that broke the guidelines. 

I am sorry that you are feeling panicked and scared, wish there was more I could do to help. 

I will be back a little later if you want to chat lovely. 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance