Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Thank you @Sphinxly there has been no relief today. Still suffering from a hell of a lot of anxiety and feel like I want to rip my skin off. 
Trying to just stay present as much as I can. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you so much for your kind words and your support @Mellysmellyelly 

things have been real tough. Hope you are coping ok with this snap lockdown. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I cannot begin to explain just how much i miss you beautiful. I'm sure I would get into trouble for expressing just how I am feeling right now so I will just say that I think about you everyday, that I miss you terribly, that I hope more than anything that you are ok and that I love you to infinity and beyond ❤️ @Former-Member ❤️
please come back to me Izzy. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Sleep seems so far away. I can't relax even after trying so many different things. I am just getting more and more frustrated. I hate this time of night. Makes you feel more alone, isolated and makes me feel more out of control. Thoughts running through my head right now are not good. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Miss you beautiful so very much.

@Former-Member  

Hugs @Lee82 , here for you my friend xx

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 Thank you. How have you been today hun? 

Woke up very Tired this morning my @Lee82 

Worked for the morning 

And had the afternoon off which is good as I have a big neck ache,  have to take something soon for it 

How are you feeling today xx 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I hear you about waking up tired. I was the same. Didn't get much sleep last night. Had to homeschool my boys today. That was a challenge and a patience tester. I felt like I just couldn't concentrate on the topics with them. I was getting frustrated they were getting frustrated. It wasn't good at all. I must have asked them the same questions over and over again. 
now I am just laying down under a blanket trying to conceal and control my anxiety before I have to go over to mums for dinner. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

so glad to hear you had the afternoon off babe. Hope you were able to rest a little especially your neck. @Shaz51 💚

Big breath and hugs my @Lee82 

Will be thinking of you  tonight 

You are great home schooling  your boys 

Having a cuppa coffee xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance