Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Enjoy your coffee my friend and thank you for your wonderful support. I hope the rest of your day goes well and you are able to get your sore neck under control. ❤️ @Shaz51 

@Lee82 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @Emelia8 anyone else following...

💚💜❤️💛💙

🌻💐🌹🌷🌼

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Please my love I need to know you are ok. 
@Former-Member 

@Lee82 😔🌺

@Former-Member  missing you very much Izzy.  Sending loving hugs and the strength you need to return to us. 🤗💓

Emelia 💞

Image result for absent or present ... you mean the world

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you for that message my friend. 
😢 not doing so well. 💗 @Emelia8 💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Emelia8  I have this bad feeling and I cannot shake it. I am starting to think all kinds of crazy stuff. I am so worried about our Izzy. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82  @Emelia8 @Anastasia  

Sending my love to you all. My dearest Mel, please know that I miss you so very much amd love you 3000 to infinity and beyond Always 

Thank you @Former-Member for checking in 😊💗👍

I know things are not great for you, so I really appreciate the post this morning. Please take good care of yourself, or ensure someone else is, if you cant. You are much loved by so many of us here, and an important member of our Sane family.

Thinking of you too @Lee82 🌷🌻

Emelia 💞

Love and hugs dear @Former-Member @Emelia8 @Lee82 🌸🌸🌸💕💕💕🌷🌷🌷

Thank you for the check in xoxo

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I have read your message about a dozen times and each time I have ended up in tears. I cannot tell you how relieved I am to have read your post my love. Thank you for checking in.

I know you are struggling and I wish I could be there for you so very much that it hurts my heart. 

I miss you so very much and I know this will sound very selfish but I am going to say it anyway. I need my BFF.

I love you 3000

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance