Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Changing meds

@WIP it is very good that you have made a complaint against this police officer. Some policeman have no understanding of how to behave around people with mental health symptoms, they should be trained better. As understandable as it is that Police have to do a job, some people take their jobs too far and overstep boundaries and I'm sorry this has happened to you. And you know what? You did a wonderful job of making a complaint, which will now help the rest of us in future who will have to deal with Police encounters. So thank you very much for doing a wonderful job on behalf of everybody here!

@WIP 💛💛💛

Lovely to hear from you @WIP I often wonder how you are going.

Take good care of you and Levi as you are both very important.

💚💛💚

I don’t know where to start because I don't want to make things worse for you. I don't want to hijack your post or anything but I know how you feel. I have been on everything, tried everything and I am now terrified this is me for the rest of my life. 
Please let me know how you go with it all xxxxx I will send you a Bluetooth hug 

Hey @WIP miss seeing you about the place. Truely hope that you are travelling ok

Yes @WIP . Just like @Bow , I'm thinking of you and hope you're ok.

images-53.jpg@WIP 

Thank you for the beautiful flower bouquet.

Hope you are doing ok @outlander

Hope you are going OK, @WIP ...

@BPDSurvivor ❤️🌻❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance