Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: strange/unsual/funny/random facts

HaHa @Determined, I did it & it works!! 😄 😄 😄

(the lady going through the hoop)

HaHa @Owlunar, your missing out on brain magic! 😄

(the lady going through the hoop)

Ok .. it was on a quiz show the other day.. what is the hippopotamus more closely related to ? A whale or an elephant?
.. I sorta had a feeling it was whale but didn't know why.
Contestant answered elephant
.. and was wrong ..
Tabs guessing skills used to drive sister nuts in endless games of Trivial Pursuit over the years .. it was common on visiting to get the board out pretty quickly lol.

Hi @Former-Member

Niqua

Brain magic verses long-sightedness - and astigmatism - believed me stripey clothing on other people and look really weird - maybe I get my own brain-magic in the supermarket - which is fine - no one else knows - except anyone who reads this today

So funny fact

Have you noticed that if you put your bins out in the evening before the trash collection the guys come around really late but if your forget - they arrive before sunrise

It happened to me this week

And on Monday - wonderful Monday - before I was ready for it I had two different teams with compressors using chains saws on the greenery growing around here too fast and another guy with a lawn-mower at 7.30 am - What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - at least it was all on the one day

And there is nothing precious about the Worm the Early Bird gets - I don't have to check - the worms are all the same all day long

Alll funny, random, strange and unusual facts - thanks @outlanderfor this chance for a random gripe about the truth in the suburban wilderness

Dec

20180315-192147.jpg

20180321-192812.jpg

lol @Determined that is so true! but you never really think it of like that now do we

A bit sad I know @outlander but I find silly 'facts' like that are good for a laugh which can be therapeutic.  

i found  it rather amusing @Determined keep them coming

ohhh keep it coming @Determined , these are great

Hello @Owlunar, @outlander, @TAB, @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance