Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: catching up

BP is 144/99 at 96 BMP, a little high, but my aunt was just here, so that would explain it, i am keeping a close eye on it, mum is taking good care of me.

Oh wow, 3:30, long day, yes i bet little ones are full of beans when they get out, it is good, keep your mind occupied, i hope you have some fun with them too 🙂

Oh yes, i have not mentioned them in a while have i? yes, they bring me so much peace, i love watching all the animals, they are so funny sometimes.

yes, the farm animals are about 50m from the house, all glass room which is even better 😄

My anxiety is getting high, i am panicing about some events this morning. feel i am losing control again, but i am managing it.

Do the girls get a lot of homework? i got so much whne i was younger, maths, english, history, geography.

Do the girls use computers at school or still use pen and writing pad?

They are being taught computers but still write with a pencil. They get their pen license in grade 5.

yes lots of homework every night including reading.
it hard on them when we have to travel so far.

thanks so much for keeping me distracted jacques.

OMG that is so sweet a pen license, wow, do they get a certificate or something?

Yes, it must be tough, but i am sure they are fast learners. 

No problem Karen, any time, please stay safe and i hope we can chat tonight.

hugs

jacques

Jacques I'll be here tonight.

yes they get a certificate with their pen license.

remember keep distracting to keep the anxiety in check.

I hope I don't have an anxiety attack when I go into school.
karen

Take care Karen, you will be fine, remember their is nothing ot be scared about, it is just your body reacting to your fight/flight response.

Hi Jacques I was wondering how you are going?

Is your anxiety any better?
Karen

Hi Karen, no it is getting worse, i wish i could talk to you about it, but i can't, the panic attack is bad, but i will manage, gosh i don't think i took my meds this morning 😞 i had better take it now.

I am ok, how are you? is your mood lifting? i worry about you so much.

jacques

Oh no jacques im sorry its getting worse. You have been such a great support for me what can I do to help.?

I know Karen, 

I am not sure, it would be nice to chat later for distraction when you settle, what did you and the girls have for dinner? i has spagetti bolognese 

how are you feeling? 

Sorry Karen, my mind seems to have gone blank.

Later i wil ltell you what i have been doing to the house. 🙂

Really overwhelmed with what is going on.
It's really shaken me up.
still low.

we had chicken and salad for dinner

I look forward to talking.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance