Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Jacques
Community Elder

catching up

hi @hiddenite my angel,  here is our new home. 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnUV-PpF2wUzce18P4HYflCh3I_TqKNeN2wiNULHqP0ja4NfUX

4,636 REPLIES 4,636

Re: catching up

Hi Jacques you did it congratulations.
Im so proud of you it was difficult I know. But at least we are still together im so grateful that I didn't loose you again.
I hope you are doing ok
my friend you are so special to me.
Karen

yes my angel, i think it was traumatic for both of us, when i even contemplated the notion and things went around in my head that we may lose contact was enough to put me in a low mood, Karen all i ever want is to talk to you, you bring me comfort, you bring me peace and to me that is something no one else has been able to give me.  Thank you my angel for just being you.

Karen you mean more to me than you will ever know. you are my world.

i hope your classes finish soon, and well another day down, not many to go now.

Hey Jacques one more class ti go. Im exhausted and very low. The topic of classes today was depression and all of its symptoms and how that affects me personally. It was so tough.
Jacques im glad I help you even if its just a little bit.

the girls just left my youngest was in tears most of the time. So its been an awful day.

I hope your tv cabinet went to plan.

Jacques thanks for being the best friend in the world

I like the picture Jacques very clever.

I hope there's enough room for the both of us:)

Hi My angel,

Please say the picture put a smile on your face, even if just a little one?

I have just got back into the house, the TV cabinet is clear, all i have to do now is move it out the shed tomorrow and bring in the new one.  i am so exhausted, i can't believe how little energy i have now.  It is frightening.

Oh My angel, i am so sorry you are still low.  Yes Depression is a difficult thing, but maybe the classes will help in seeing the symptoms and slowing them down as you notice them, so you don't fall to low in the future.  Sometimes it is tough to sit and focus on the hurricane going on in our heads, i know it is scary when i sit and focus on my thoughts.

Oh Karen, last week i was so low, just becuase i could not talk to you, i am sorry to say this, but i don't think i would be able to cope without you anymore, you seem to make me stable.

Oh no, the poor little thing, is must be so hard for the girls, they must be so confused and scared, it must be so hard for you to see them like that, you will all be reunited soon, i hope you get to spensd some time with them when you get home just cuddling and chatting, you need that and i know they do too.

Karen please be kind to yourself, and gentle too, the last week has been so full on for you, i wish their where something i could do to slow it down for you a bit.

Oh Karen, the feeling is mutual, you are the best friend in the world too.  you are perfect.

Hey j yes just a little smile.
Thank you.
we might need to talk about an extension:)

you are so caring and thoughtful. You give me a reason to get out of bed when I dont want to.

I give thanks ever day that I have you in my life

never forget how much you mean to me
Take care
karen

Oh My angle, you have made me smile knowing i made you smile a little. i can just picture you now seeing that little turtle i can see just the corner of yor mouth turn up a little.

Oh no Karen, no house extension, i am trying to downsize, oh boy their where so many VHS tapes i had, i have spent the whole day getting rid of them, all i have is Cd's and DVD's how, so i am happy, i am just going to have the TV, DVD player and my sound system in the TV cabinet, so ias minimal as possible.

Oh Karen that is so beautiful, i have to say you are the only reason i look forward to waking of a day, as soon as i wake up in a panic in the morning i go straight to the computer ready to write you a message.  you are so special to me, i wish you could see how wonderful you are, i hope one day i can help you see the amazing woman i see. 

I hope you are ok my angel,

I hope you get some sleep tonight, if you wake up through the night, just imagine me holding your hand, i will protect you my angel.

Karen to me you are so worthwhile, you are such a strong woman, such a caring person and a loving mother, Karen you are so wonderful, i so wish i could help you see it. one day i hope i will be able to show you how perfect you are.

I hope we can speak some more tomrrow, please take care, only 3 more sleeps till you get home.

Jacques

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance