Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB very good,Tabby. That is so good. Sounds like you have heavy loads off your shoulds. Hope it gets better bit by bit. Just resting here. Nothing happening.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well Physio would agree @Meowmy lol re back etc ha am going for swim this week haven’t been in years

@TAB hey Tabby, that is real great. re swim and feeling better. Hope continue to get better bit by bit. You are champ.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I’ll be a champ when drop heaps weight pay off credit card and double my savings which is about what had in 1983 lol takes about same time to save same amount now even tho get 5x income haha

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, guys, hope we all qork towards champs. Out walking and get last minute stuff done for trip tomorrow. Put you both and me on prayer list. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope you havent got too much left to do for trip @Meowmy  Have a good walk and day. I'm skipping walk today, did big one yest so prob better off resting as not used to it atm

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gday @Bill16  hope it goes okay getting to barbers give yourself a reward maybe, works for me sometimes

saw this and thought of you @TAB 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctNh2WleWro 

@TAB hope you enjoy the day, work out plans. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

looks like 2 blocks down my street ok not quite @Appleblossom  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance