Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

got sparkie supposed to be coming in 2.5hrs will just be resting. yes re planz.going to drs tomorrow first time in a long time. back is a bit tender, so, rest day. might do struts on car boot lid later @Meowmy might go get a modem for PC, dont think it helps phone me using it as modem all the time prob what stuffed the battery in other one, its on charge all the time when plugged into PC

TAB
Senior Contributor

just having cuppa here milk tea w honey and 2 teabags @Meowmy yum going to do a bit more tidying and think will let tradesperson through side get to go around back to laundry so they cant see how I live lol, just stuff thrown everywhere lol, though was keeping ontop of it, but look through different eyes when think someone else going to see it ha

@TAB hey Tabby, sounds you are determined to make positive changes to your life. Very good. Just had a hair cut, been to walk. Now sitting having a juice.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

far out must be haircut week lol @Meowmy  yeah getting sick of myself and the way things have become. time to wake up and have another go lol. At Life.

@TAB good tabby cat. When you put your mind to it, nothing can stand in your way. Well done.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah no  pressure @Meowmy lol yes all in the mind Thanks

Hello @Meowmy  hope you are well. g'day @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hows it going @Bill16 

@Bill16 Hey boot, good day . Hope you are having a good day. I had a walk, a hair cut, got my stuff sorted for tomorrow trip. Going to have a depot later. So not too bad.

@TAB @Bill16  Hey, tabby and boot, just got back from dr, all good. Almost ready for trip.Not up to much. Just tv , stuff to read a bit. Hope your days continue to be good.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance