Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ohh born and bred WA'ers can be like from 1800s @Glisten  esp if not from perth lol

speaking of 1800s just split 3 big coles bags of wood and carried to heater. am stuffed . if had barrow maybe round 2 , all hot now, axe handle has dried back out again after I soaked it, just waiting for me to over strike and eff it. telling self for weeks now, get linseed, ans make a protector etc, nothing doing. bloody easy work on tree stump tho, not like trying to balance wood on slightly bigger piece of wood in hole created by ne chopping lol

found  out where 3 corner jacks (double Gs cousins) are too I had walked all over bare foot b4 and no trouble , just halfway down on one side. prob fm cars turning around there.

so, next time, prepare handles, done wearwarm top, get wheel barrow theres a heap going to ask to get re-cut this lot way longer than last lot , he talked it up oh handpicked etc BS this new pile got more long bits than old pile after been sifting through it cherrypicking for months ffs. gets boring having to tell people what  Really want. [edited by moderator]

https://youtu.be/AeZRYhLDLeU?si=F_QYY-0MciXONCa4

All good @Glisten its freezing here too. I have to put on my thermal walking sleeping bag. I've gained a few inches so its a bit tight to sit in. Idk but it just feels incredibly cold here. Well I guess I put it on. I'm glad I bought it, it will get me through winter. Full moon tomorrow Glisten. 

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Glisten @Meowmy @StuF @Jacques @Bill16 

Hey guys, just on hold with the ATO. Trying to find out if I need to pay tax on a payment I received.

Didn’t do much today 

@TAB  look at you go!

Grrr you’ll be buff in no time 💪🏼

You got that engine oil. You could use Baby oil. Oil is oil.

Use your grinder to sharpen the metal and wrap an oiled rag around the head.

Wheelbarrows are great, there is a skill to using them.

Ahhh I miss doing all that. 

@Oaktree hey there,enjoy the evening.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ive had good luck getting through to them in the past. @Oaktree  they are rude though, guess they deal w rude people all day 

@SmilingGecko  The walking sleeping bag shrank.

Full Moon 🌑 tomorrow = letter burning 🔥 day 

WooHoo 🎉 

G

@Oaktree  How did you go with the ATO?

@TAB hey tabby, having a bit of cheap Friday dinner out ha ha

Hope the weekend will be good

TAB
Senior Contributor

i spent years pushing barrows of mortar, concrete, bricks around @Glisten  Mad. yes, all in weight distribution and getting a run-up sometimes lol and not biting off too much lol

been using a file, its a bit too rough for the job, but works. steel very soft. have had good results w flap disk on grinder b4.  yeah will get linseed. dries quicker to touch if nothing else

going to get el cheapo 60litre barrow $80 lol like the old lightburn design, dad had square/rhomboid one . easier to use than most builders ones these days as handles parallel to ground, not on angle w 4 by 2 going up the side ha ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance