Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah all sorted now @Glisten  thanks

@TAB hey tabby, well done re big town and glasses.  Slowly getting through work here. 

@SmilingGecko  Good call having a rest day.

I’m an atheist, but I always wanted to do a Buddhist retreat weekend.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, 😎 :ok_hand: 😉  

@Glisten I don't belong to organised religious groups anymore.  Wound up in the UFO community with higher dimensional teachings from friends from the galaxy. Never used to believe in life on other planets but now I do! 🙂 But I recognise earth based teachings still have a lot of merit however limited they may be. 

@SmilingGecko I will not cast aspersions on anyone’s faith. 
In the words of Lennon “whatever gets you through the night, it’s all right”.

I’m wearing two tracksuits and still freezing my a$$ off.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

think theres one at Serpentine @Glisten  re buddhist monastery , well someone I used to know went to retreat there years ago. Said friendliest people you will ever meet ,just eat porridge and work all day lol

Wow @TAB you have a good memory. Yes Bodhinyana Buddhist Monastery in Serpentine.

A drive down the South West Highway would be Systematic desensitisation therapy, that I’m not prepared for.

Namaste 🙏 G

TAB
Senior Contributor

thought y lived in Australind , just short train ride fm Armadale @Glisten  lol 

@TAB  The first 6 months we lived together in Byford. Where his bigoted family live.

Then we moved to Australind.

Sunk cost fallacy all the way. I was an easy target. Had no idea people like that existed.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance