Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

see what  happens @Meowmy  early days , but thanks for your thoughts

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your evening. Not up to much here. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

think going for a lie down here @Meowmy 

@TAB it's been a hot day here. No good sleep for a couple of days. May be why not feeling good lol. Enjoy rest. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

did actually sleep and woke up ok too lol @Meowmy  yeah I couldnt cope without a/c .. do you at least have a fan ??

@TAB hey tabby, good that you had some sleep and then woke up. This flat does have some sort of air con. Think it's expensive with power bill. Ha. It will be cool for a few days. I think I also over did the relaxation exercises that they made me more tense lol. Never mind, it will come good in a while. Hope you can enjoy your garden and birds tonight. Hope we get some relaxation and peace. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no garden and birds tonight, reminds me was going to get birdseed, forgot @Meowmy  but could hear willy wagtail with back door open just watching cricket here

@TAB hey tabby, hope watching cricket can be relaxing. My neighbour is having some sort of music. It's kind of relaxing

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope its not too intrusive re music @Meowmy  tv is okay 

@TAB hey Tabby, hope cricket is okay. Not up to much, just messaging with church friends. Don't feel can read. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance