Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well they just got 22 runs from one over if that means anything. bit of upset tum, got prune juice at supermarket lol seems to have worked lolo @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, watching criket at home sounds okay. Hope your stomach gets better. May need to watch some funny videos, getting a bit low in mood. Lol. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah it didnt stop so I took meds so will be okay now guess @Meowmy   well its nearly bedtime for you ? dunno

@TAB hey tabby, hope meds settle your stomach. Hope your blood pressure is okay too. Near bed time lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  yes checked BP a few times this morning felt a bit funny lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay, just off for walk here, just got up, 6.30am sleep in lol

G'day @Bill16 

@TAB good morning @Bill16 cool friends, have a good day. Prayers for you. Take care. 

@TAB @Bill16 had a very bad day. Didn't go to work. Just thinking to reduce work hours to Cope. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was wondering what had happened @Meowmy  hope you are okay, hope things get better soon somehow

@TAB was very bad. So stressed that pacing non stop. Lucky mum was helpful and gave me lunch. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance