Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

lol snap @Former-Member  was just about to say the same 🙂

@TAB very noice 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah all done now lol number half all over lol @Former-Member
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Clawde hope you’re okay 😸

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  at home now. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not seen @Bill16 today okay been busy irl have 12 days worth work start either Tuesday or Wednesday ok same place better supervisor tho. Hope you get to relax @Meowmy

Clawde is having a fabulous day, swimming sunbathing laughing , and best of all spending time with beloved dogs 

Hope all is great with all my forum Mates this stuff tops up my mad life someone out there cares I feel blessed to be a part of this beautiful life I am having right now just hate the downers when they come and unfortunately they come making the most of it today though 

just wish I knew how to make feeling happy last forevever will take advise and listen if someone knows love from Clawde

@TAB hope new work turns out well for you. 💰for xmas. Good stuff

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah no future in it just need to get through .Again. @Meowmy . Thanks. Yes be handy

Gday cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  what are you both up to ? Just had an appointment with Chorus,sorting out what to spend money allocated to me on

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok @Bill16 your shout then lol ok hope they can help you .
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance