Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@Former-Member  watching Hairy Bikers Up North, they are in Baltic Archapelago ok Aland Islands 300 of which are habitable yet most arent. Its nearly in Sweden, they speak Swedish yet are Finns apparently

Thak you @Former-Member hope you're ok?

You too @TABby Cat?

Hello all @Meowmy @Bill16 @greenpea @Clawde ðŸ™‚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi! 👋 Sounds interesting @TAB

Haven't been to Ã…land, have been to Öland. It's an island near Sweden. 
Apparently there are a lot of Swedish speaking Finns in Finland. A lot of Swedes moved over to Finland when the war was on. They still live in Finland and speak Swedish. 

Hi @Former-Member Have things improved for you re relationship with p?  I hope life is a bit easier for you. 💞

44F98790-D419-42C2-B452-9F04BA08D9F8.jpeg

TAB
Senior Contributor

Told self new leaf, based on not working, now work has rung me telling me to go for Drug and Alcohol test , to do with some job I guess 

TAB
Senior Contributor

lots of Skerrys as well as the 300 habitable islands @Former-Member  Funny the German for Iceland is Island lol  had big ideas about being good was based on not working so no worrying so do good things, looks like work has other ideas, want me to go for  Drug and alcohol test, usually means upcoming work, sick of them was treated like dirt last job Anyhoo

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's awful they treated you like dirt @TAB 

I really hope a better job comes up for you 😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

Theyre mad anyway somehow going back there think better supervisors better job plus 10 plus days pay dunno @Former-Member leave tomorrow or Wednesday
Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope it works out ok for you @TAB 

😺 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Former-Member just at barbers some clown get beard trim eyebrow trim neckshave under cut ffs just was buzzcut could have done myself at home
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good, a haircut for Greenpea's party. Lol @TAB ðŸ’ƒðŸ•ºðŸŽ‰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance