Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Ha, just saw pic @Former-Member  yes old Tab with less than amused look on face and stuffing self although should know better ha so true

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope things a bit better for you over the weekend

Gday @Bill16  cheer up mate

Hi @Former-Member  @Former-Member  Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member, @TAB 

What a relief for some sleep. Not that I slept a full night. Always good to re-jig.

Hope work goes smoothly today Tab.

Pip life sounds busy for you.

Its a beautiful day. We are going out for a bbq. I've not got a lot done on essay. But decided to enjoy time this weekend. Life's stressful enough. I've got a pile of dishes. Chai or coffee to you both first. 😋🙂

Actually thanks Pip reminder I forgot to hang washing out!!!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope work isn't too busy and is ok @TAB 

bbq sounds nice @Former-Member 

Just on my 2nd cuppa. Woke up feeling tired and grumpy. Dreamt I was lost and no one would help me with directions in how to get home. Woke exhausted lol. Often have dreams that feel real. 
Will shower and hopefully get out of the house today to do something besides appointments. 
One or several hospital/doctor/dentist appointments every week is too much. Need a break. Dentist next week. Need 3 fillings. Ugh!  I'm so careful with my teeth too, floss etc. oh well. Whinge not. 😍

AAF277DA-400C-4502-8EEE-1EB849079DD5.jpeg

57B2CFA2-1A2C-4DBC-BEDB-28C5A1296586.jpeg

Some Scandinavian buns with coffee 😋

Have only baked them once. Need to do it again. Time consuming, but worth it (when I have the energy). 
Made 2 successful trips to ikea recently. Bought heaps. Plus the usual meatballs, cinnamon bun etc. 😜👍

Have a good day. 🥰

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, cool friends, have a good day.  Prayers for you both.  Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Work is ok today thanks @Former-Member not doing much personally and getting some revision on how things go on certain job
Think I had that dream recently. Think I inherited 'hard done by' thing from father. Well he was. I learned it I guess
Hope you do something you enjoy today 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

67CC6DC0-377A-4356-8566-9748ECD97A2E.jpeg

Cookie for your break lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ta @Former-Member well whatever works. I haven't had more than 4 drinks a night last 13 days some half some zero
Just get bored esp w no music etc
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good on you @TAB I ago through stages. Like I've said before, I can't take medication and sometimes need something to relax. 
Wish there was an alternative. 😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

Me too I cant seem to stop it @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance