Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi @eth nice to see you. Sounds like a nice brekky there.

Just measured up something at home @TAB now applying Handyman Hams trade skill. Gotta build a new privacy screen/barrier on the decking and we have 30ms of spare timber to use. It's going to be a bit tricky as there needs to be supporting frames or else it'll collapse. Lol

Ooops @eth ... I responded to your earlier post, and hadnt read your latest one.  Have now though!  Yay you ... very brave, very exciting and very inspiring.  To brush aside insecurities and fears .. and do it anyway .... very proud of you.  Well done.  I too wish you could say more, but understand the reasons why you cannot.  You are kicking quite a few goals lately Eth ... very happy for you.  Any progress or updates on the housing situation?

Emelia 🌸👍🎉

Good work re being filmed my friend @eth
Well done 🙂

Thanks for getting it @Emelia8 xx  Re housing - I put it all on hold the last 3 weeks or so.  Friday morning got a text msg saying the housing dep't would ring from an unknown number within 5 minutes - and they never did.  I didn't even go to the loo for the first hour in case they rang!  Ba37ar6s!!!  They've had my application for 3 months and not confirmed assessing it or put me on the waiting list yet.  It's quite outrageous.

Thanks to both of you for support and encouragement @Emelia8  and @MDT xx

Disappearing for a while to view the raw footage from yesterday.  Trepidation!!!

sounds like youre doing well @eth 

maybe thats your calling @MDT  anyway dont injure yourself

Lol @TAB maybe a hobby but not my calling I would say lol

oh okay @MDT  you could be the next Renaissance Man lol

haha @TAB
who knows

Well so far so good, I made a stand for my PC Screen so that has been good
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance