Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Good Morning everyone, 

Hey @eth  ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Hi @Angels333   how are you this morning?

Hey @eth  I'm browsing the job sites for work this morning, it's all a bit hopeless and demoralizing.   Everything comes up with nothing available.   I've searched all the supermarkets but there's nothing in my area.

As I'm a Gov't employee who has lost my job  I don't qualify for assistance from the Federal Government.    Scott Morrison said that help comes from the state and territory government.    

So, I am praying  NSW state government offers assistance but I'm very doubtful the will.   Government giving assistance to government employees looks like corruption.   

I need to reconcile it all in my head and I hate that I might have to ask family for money down the line.

Today however I plan to do some cooking, vegetarian cauliflower and chickpea falafels.    

Have an awesome day @eth  🤩

Thanks for the tag @eth I'm super pleasantly surprised how inclusive everyone has been here. 

I hope everyone has a nice Saturday. I'm fortunate enough to still have work so that's my plan for today. Then I'm going to try and make my first slow cooker meal. Not feeling too great today but not terrible either. Just feel like I'm "lagging" a little bit. 

Going for some driving practice with my brother.  Be back later.

Edit: not going for an hour.  

@Angels333  sorry to hear how the finances have taken a hit.  I guess in some perverse way I am 'lucky' to have a disability pension.

@Isabelle  you're welcome here.

Hope you both enjoy your cooking today.  One of my favourite things is cooking to share with others.  Even tho' my cabin is in the back yard of my bro and his wife, I spend most of my time alone and most evenings just cooking for myself.  Once a week I cook to share with  family and I love the process of planning, getting ingredients, creating and presenting.

Yes @eth I love cooking too, I'm not that great at it but a glass of wine helps with the conference ❤  Enjoy your driving lesson xx

Hello @Angels333@eth@Isabelle@Adge , @Former-Member Smiley Happy

sunny day up here 

Hey @Shaz51  it's sunny here too quite breezy though a chill in the air.  I feel the cold I'm such a wuss!

hi @Angels333 Heart

did you say you are cooking today -- what are you cooking xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance