Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Apologies @eth 

I wasn't trying to involve you. I don't want any trouble. Life has enough troubles. 🌷

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7b/9a/38/7b9a383e90fe157c71cfe86dfafc576d--memes-mom-work-memes-humor.jpg

sorry @Former-Member 

All good. No bad feelings here @TAB 😺

I didnt know what to do @Former-Member  none here either

Thanks for the tag, haven't been here. Cute photos. @Shaz51 

I like this Soap, maybe I should get some....

Soap for Namaste - 170g / 6oz | Brava Home Decor

Love the soap @Adge !  I want some too.  Hope to see you sometime today and that you're having a quiet start x

Good morning everyone.  Hope it's starting gently and has some highlights and/or self-care in it.

@CheerBear @Maggie @Sherry @BlueBay @Mazarita @TAB @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Adge @Exoplanet @Hamsolo01 @greenpea @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Teej @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Bimby2 @Queenie @saturnzoon @oceangirl @utopia @Eden1919 @Gazza75 @octavia @Scarecrowe @WriterMelb @Silenus @Meowmy @Aeiou @Sophia1 @Sofia @Valentine @musicfanatic_x @Jaz5 @nashy @s-jay @eudemonism @Everan @Ant7 @jamesle2015 @JosRapp @Molliex @BlueBay @Eminabud1 @chibam @Colin @Dizzyizzy @Wolfie74 @Jaye @Pippi29 @JosRapp @Bast @Dani1981 @Millieme @Knick @Anonusername @Scout1 @Avi 

@Nutella1 @Mex @MaddieCat @mvdi @Define_normal @Wayno @L1975 @Bandaras  @Kombibob @homer @Itoqih @Sylvia26  @Peacefulsky @JimmyP @Peggy @gypsy3 @Cats4life @Ange4 @wandonna @Lotusgirl @Mei @The-red-centaur @TheVorticon @eudemonism  @BabyDragon @TheVandr @Amberlulu 

@Lee82 @Butterfly13 @Windflowers @Minnie64 @Isabelle @Carp-Hunter @tiz @elilith @Traboo @Exoh117 @Former-Member @Tess58 @Former-Member @koo  and anyone I've missed - everyone is welcome to join in on this thread.

A big welcome to those of you who are new to the forums or who I haven't yet met.  Hope you are finding your way around and finding helpful support.    Hoping you will find someone with common ground with you. 

This thread is just a place to hang out on a Saturday, meet each other, and share anything you want (within forum guidelines of course).  Anything from music, food, ideas about self-care to what's going on for you at the moment.   

Have a nice morning everyone.  Looking forward to connecting today.  Take care and stay kind xx

30 Good Morning Wishes For A Rainy Day | Good morning rainy day ...

Royalty-Free Rainy Morning Stock Images, Photos & Vectors ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55NOROVBgI

In case anyone wonders, some of my challenges include bipolar 1 and complex PTSD and anxiety/depression disorders, with a long history of traumas. I'm 56.  If you're looking for someone to talk about those things with I'm here to listen.  Also into writing, going to the beach, used to ride a motorbike, love cooking to share with others, do a bit of crochet, like getting into the garden in bare feet, and am enjoying the music this morning.  Doing my best to focus on small positives in the current climate.  Hope we can lift each other up a bit today x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance