Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Good idea @Shaz51   Remember, your own health has to come first  - said with love.  That way you can keep up supporting and caring for all the others that you do.

💖

Good morning everyone   Hope it's starting gently for you all and you are finding nice things to do in all the extra time at home.   It's so important that we stay connected with our communities so I hope you'll accept my invitation to hang out here in my virtual home sometime today... ...  @CheerBear @Maggie @Sherry @BlueBay @Mazarita @TAB @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Adge @Exoplanet @Hamsolo01 @greenpea @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Teej @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Bimby2 @Queenie @saturnzoon @oceangirl @utopia @Eden1919 @Gazza75 @octavia @Scarecrowe @WriterMelb @Silenus @Meowmy @Aeiou @Sophia1 @Sofia @Valentine @musicfanatic_x @Jaz5 @nashy @s-jay @eudemonism @Everan @Ant7 @jamesle2015 @JosRapp @Molliex @BlueBay @Eminabud1 @chibam @Colin @Dizzyizzy @Wolfie74 @Jaye @Pippi29 @JosRapp @Bast @Dani1981 @Millieme @Knick @Anonusername @Scout1 @Avi 

@Nutella1 @Mex @MaddieCat @mvdi @Define_normal @Wayno @L1975 @Bandaras  @Kombibob @homer @Itoqih @Sylvia26  @Peacefulsky @JimmyP @Former-Member @gypsy3 @Cats4life @Ange4 @wandonna @Lotusgirl @Mei @The-red-centaur @TheVorticon @eudemonism  @Former-Member @TheVandr @Amberlulu .......  hoping I haven't missed any friends or anyone new or who I haven't met excuse me if I've missed you.  A big welcome to the forums for all of you who have only recently found us.  We're a good bunch here - you can find people to connect with, maybe with similar experiences to you, share whatever's going on for you, or just be here - whatever works for you.  

40 Cozy Living Rooms - Cozy Living Room Furniture and Decor Ideas

Heads up if you're new - if you want to address (tag) a particular person you can type @ and then their name with no spaces and you should get a drop down box where you can select the name you want.  This way the person will get a notification of your response.  Also best not to use any real names as we need to stay anonymous.  Hope you find your way around the forums and find them beneficial.

Have a peaceful day everyone.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hot Beverages To Fire Up Sales | FSR magazine

Please tag anyone I've missed.  Sending warmest wishes to everyone who sees this xoxo

Hi @Dadcaringalone  you're welcome here too.  Spotted you elsewhere.  Take care.

Morning @eth 

Hope you have a good day too. Nice and sunny here today, might try and get outside for some fresh air 😎

Sounds good @Snowie   Cool and overcast here.  Just choosing some recipes for group meal which I provide once a week.  And making a list for an online shop.  Looks like a big one as I'm shopping for all of us here - bro, sil, her mum and me in social distancing together for 11 days now.  

Hi @eth 

I am glad you can still do an online shop. I just hope you are able to get everything you need. 

Glad you have got some company in your social distancing. We have been in house mainl since Tuesday. Luckily the kids and I are still able to go outside and smell the fresh air and have a run around in the backyard.

@Snowie @eth 

Hi Eth and Snowie

Spent time outside looking at the new red guava hedge, Most of the citrus hedge is now thickening and is taller than me, 183cms +. It can be weeks till I look at various parts of the garden. I then realise its been awhile as things have grown. I feel some sadness about this. Still its nice marching about.

Its great spending time with your kids out doors. Mine (all four boys) have left home. Ive been speaking with my youngest heaps more than normal which is great. I'm considering 'doing the right thing, adding a few dollars and spending the $750 stimulus dollars buying an electric bass online. I suggested this to my spouse. Her lips went a bit thin and she said 'that's ok, you dont need much of an excuse!  👀 

hello @WriterMelb@eth@Snowie , @Former-Member , @TAB@Jacques@Adge 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

@Snowie@greenpea@WriterMelb@MDT , @Former-Member , @Jay-e 

look what i saw this week 

awwwww I want one @Former-Member , @Smc 

how about you @Sylvester@Adge@TAB@Dani1981@Determined@Wanderer@Exoplanet , @Former-Member , @utopia 

90235471_10157956558021992_7282543347346964480_n.jpg

hello @Lotty@Frogger@sophie6@Icare20@Mumtryingtohelp@Libra@Lish51014@Mermaid@Blip@blithe@KVD@Hycat27@Hiding@Harmony_seeker@12runaway@Silverfox@Windflowers@SusanO@KEY@Maggie@BlueBells

friends.png

cheesecake.jpg

bacon and egg pie.jpg

how is everyone today xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance