Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey @TAB   I've noticed that when you tag someone straight after a link you need some extra spaces in between, otherwise the link doesn't work.

@eth I don't know if this will make sense but because I don't like meds. I'm actually kinda stable at the moment and I got myself there without meds infact I couldn't get anyone in my old mental health team to listen to me when I said that the meds made feel worse so I stopped going to appointments and stopped them myself. I recently got a new team after moving and some other triggering things arose. But I don't want more labels and I don't care what any professional says I will not go back on meds. 

Hi @JosRapp  this is where I mean.  Welcome!

Ok saves people seeing link I guess but thanks @eth

@Former-Member  psychologists don't do meds.  Just psychiatrists.  But I'm not urging you one way or the other, sorry if it seemed that way.  I can only speak from my own experience.  Moving and having to start again with a new team is huge.  It's really hard having disclosure with new people I know.  Can leave us feeling very vulnerable.  

Ok just tried last link , it worked @eth but thx
https://youtu.be/ucTg6rZJCu4 lolo 😮

Hah @eth I’m also 56 ok til Tuesday lol

Wow @TAB   amazing some of the music you come up with!

This is getting my groove on @TAB   Do you have anything planned for your birthday?  I had always imagined you as quite a bit younger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJABKZmOp4w

Yeah, word play @eth, but looked at it the other day lol
Um yeh I used to be better than siblings by streets at blind well fish cards rhe one with whole deck on floor I could remember where matching cards were. I was really slow at telling time I don’t know well plus orher stuff over next 40yrs says I need to be on my own lol 🤷‍♂️😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance