Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: SOMETHING FUN

@Scout - im guessing so about the mods 🙂 hehe

I don’t get it 😒

Hi @Catcakes .... 👋

Its referring back to @Former-Member‘s post on page 2 of this thread ..... How To Offend Four Groups of Geeks at Once, and then a mod or two referring to the mod team as geeks .... owing to how many are familiar with the mixture of science fiction shows represented in the meme.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Catcakes for confusion, it can be difficult sometimes to keep up. And I didn't get back to respond to the posts I was mentioned in for a while as i had a busy day. Over a long time on the forums I've also learnt that I can't keep up with everything everywhere on the forums or it gets overwhelming... Hard tofind a balance... Glad you are asking for clarification when you need it though.

I agree @Former-Member @Catcakes ..... and seeing the question and answer helps other people to feel okay about asking for clarification too, for anything they have missed or don’t understand ..... 👍

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope,and @Former-Member but the one I didn’t get was the horse and stepped in Alaska joke😜
I don’t watch much telly.....

I didn’t get that one either @Catcakes .... maybe someone else can explain it to both of us .... 😏

Image result for funny pics

Related image

sorry i thought this was funny

Related image

yep this is me today. all the @Former-Member s and everyone else hahaha

im glad everyone is enjoying this thread. 

🙂   🙂     🙂     🙂      🙂       🙂       🙂        🙂       🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance