Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: SOMETHING FUN

good one @Lunar

Image result for funny pics

Image result for funny pics

Related image

Haha those 3 are great @Bubbles3 Smiley Very Happy

im in quite a good mood today @Lunar
so i may as well make the most of it

Hi @Bubbles3,

I super like this thread! Look, I managed to round up @Lauz @NikNik @Pebbles and @Lunar to perform this cool dance with me. We did it specially for you, but hopefully others such as @CheerBear, @Former-Member @Catcakes @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @River9 @Former-Member @Former-Member @greenpea @outlander will like it too. Smiley Very Happy

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/chicken_dance/49efc2b1-3e06-4300-954f-03b99670dcd4

Love your new bubble pic @Bubbles3 so cute and bubbly 🙂

Haha @Phoenix_Rising that dance is amazing! I always wondered what the moon gets up too when wearing a chicken outfit ?! Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Risingvery cool dance!!Smiley Happy

@Lunar wrote:

I always wondered what the moon gets up too when wearing a chicken outfit ?! Smiley Tongue

ROFL!!!!! Of course that's what you spend your time contemplating @LunarSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

The bigger question though is whether the moon wears underpants under a chicken suit??? Smiley LOL

Haha Smiley LOL @Former-Member that is a favourite of mine! Since @Lunar and I both love it, maybe the mod team is just full of geeks at heart Heart

BTW that picture of Nicolas Cage will be my new spirit-animal, Lunar.....or, maybe one of those creatures dressed up in chicken suits @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Very Happy

Just to join in on @Bubbles3 new awesome thread - I found this earlier today. My birthday was a while ago, but I always find people serenading me awkward...

@Scout That super made me giggle. Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance