Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Road Trip

004.jpg008.jpg005.jpg

i was feeding and patting these cows. 

009.jpg0010.jpg0011.jpeg

What a wonderful trip @outlander 🙂 Such beautiful water, flowers, birds, livestock & views!!! Lots of green 🙂 Thanks again, it was great Heart

Thanks for coming along with me @Exoplanet and everyone 🙂

What a fantastic day you had @outlander it was great seeing all your photos. Thsnks for sharing. Xx

thanks @BlueBay it was good to get out of this house for a while
thanks for 'coming' with me too
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

I logged iin not long ago, & I have really enjoyed what you have done for yourself, & for me/us in SF. I hope you will be ok driving home in the dark?

Can you stay in a Motel for the night?  Just an idea, please let me know when you arrive home safe.  I need my pain meds now, I hope you have something to help you with your pain, & drink of something nice to have. Will you be having your dinner before you return home. Ok, look forward to here from you when you are home safe.

Love YOU!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  & More!  🙂

im already home @Former-Member bee home since about 3ish i think. it wasnt a huge drive but i did need an escape today.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

Ok, thank GOD you are home safe, & what a lovely day you must have had. I wish I could have gone with you, seriously do  🙂

I'm just about to take my meds & have something to eat. The Bachelor is on soon, I love it, it's better that Crime & Horror shows!!

Are you going to watch it too?  xoxo  🙂

im watching bondi rescue atm @Former-Member my pain ha come on quite strong again. prob in my head but i wont talk about it here. id rather have the good stuff on this thread.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance