Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Night Shift

Hey there @PeppiPatty - I just gave my very nervous lil girl a secret cuddle.. Her first day at the new school too! I told her we can both be nervous and strong girls together today and have great days! (i hope lol) She's not very well either so its a big ask... poor girl! Righto off to pack their bags then get some photos of my big school boy!!!!

LJ

Good luck @Former-Member, enjoy the moment, this is a special day make the most of it, good luck lil guy!!!!!  🙂

Hi @Former-Member, sending the very best of wishes to you and your children for the first day of the new school year. We are behind you all the way.

@PeppiPatty is it a triangulation issue with your mum?

I am not sure but if she feels her friendships are threatened by you it might explain her defensiveness and character assassination behaviours.

Check out the John Bowlby stuff on family dynamics. He writes interseting things about triangulation.

Sometimes 3 way relationships are important for developing a sense of personhood but other times they can be very destabilising.

hang in there Bella

I read Lavinia Gomez; "Object Relations,"... but I'm very .......rusty on all the info so I will. I think I might have a book of his somewhere.is'nt he the schizoid who............ worked with sitting behind a big table....the desk between his clients and himself.....no. I'm thinking of Fairbain....

Thank you so much for your intelliegence on my love; Psychotherapy.

yes, @Appleblossom  Im overwhelmed with your insight. 

Thank you.  I just need to spend a little time getting my mind working well and Ille write what my friend said to me. 

Im subsiding gifts and Love I'de lather on your little girl and boy on my neighbour's grandchildren today. The oldest, she is 8,.....I'm prominsing to listen to her reading tonight (she is quite behind in her reading...) and every night after.

LOVE I LOVE her. 

My neighbour came downsatirs last night  and told me that she wasnt coping with 3 grandchildren living with her....It was sudden..... I went upstairs this morning for a early morning coffee and I was helping the oldest  get dressed for school and she tied her own hair back and found some clean clothes and we both went through her school bag....

LOVE

I've come downstairs to get in with my own little life. Im going to be purchasing stuff for my real Grandchildren right now.

ALthough.....My youngest  son doesnt have a partner yet and my oldest son doesnt want children.I think $20 per fortnight should mean that it one has a children in the next 5 years and they are still talking to me means I should have a bundle of stuff..........

Dont worry, Ille be calm by tonight and ......I'lle let it go but right now........

LOVE

Dearest @Former-Member

If your not too tired, will like very much to hear how you went. Good Luck and hope your two children have fun! today!

Hi @PeppiPatty, thank you fro dropping in, it was so nice of you to leave a message.

how are things going in your life? 

please give Mr Arlo a cuddle for me.

hugs

Jacques

Hello @Jacques

You are so dedicated and good at problem solving. I hope you are finding dome moments to enjoy your work and your home.

Yesterday a handyman sawed through a couch in order to be able to take it out through the front door.  It was 12 years old and a bit passed it.  When we bought it we passed it over the back fence and took off the rear door frame to get it inside.  However since then a whole estate has grown up behind our back fence .. my son didnt want the job of destructing it .. so I outsourced it .. but my son helped him put it in trailer and its off to the tip.  There are always little things to do. Not replacing it immediately .. trying to figure out whats best for us ... keeping things simple... cos life is busy enough.

@PeppiPatty

Dont be overwlemed .. by triangulation ... I am just blabbing on ... I often see issues in 3 way relationships .. both people want different things from the other party ... some togetherness and some distance ... might help ... certainly we all feel upset and defensive if we feel our character or personality is being degraded.  Hope you both are ok.

I have not used the "patronise at your peril" ... quip yet. 

Maybe LB isnt .. I dont really know him ...

@Mazarita

Are your smoking goals still doing ok?

@Former-Member

We know you are flat out ... but we are all thinking of you and kids ... sleep well tonight.

Hi @Appleblossom, yes I have done well with smoking target over past couple of weeks. On target or less so far. I will be changing psychologist by the end of February. Thanks.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance