Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Hi @Shaz51

This has to be one of the worst weeks weather-wise I can remember - I can't even add the drama of a storm - just rain, rain, rain

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Otherwise - I am okay - but like other people frustrated that we couldn't use some of the internet for some hours - I found I couldn't get on last night as well

When we were kids we used to have German Measles parties - and I even had to get into bed with my sister when she got it - but as far as I know I never had it -

But I do remember the year when my my kids had German Measle, Chicken Pox and my dd had measles all in the one year - I didn't get German Measles when my kids had it either

It has to be one of the most unfortunate of the so-called childhood diseases - I am in favour of vaccinations and really glad that there are so many different kinds of vaccinations

How has your week been

Dec

Oh dear @Shaz51

Turner's Syndrome is very unfortunate too - I really wish I could say something helpful but I can't Smiley Sad

Hugs

Decadian

my week has been very wet , except today @Decadian

I never had german measles ,

no worries @Decadian, if I have it , it won`t make any difference -- I would of had it all my life and didn`t know it xx

Ys I missed ya all and I must say, theres a feeling of comfort being here.....non. Judgemental like but apologies.......I need to sleep because the results of the son were very successful and It's been difficult thinking about how to get him to move on and get him to get on his way..........

HeartHeartthe cure.jpegthinking about you @Shaz51

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Kurra...

Good to hear the appointment went well.I'm glad the ASD is diminishing & I sincerely hope it continues to....

Good luck with getting & managing the new job....

Just mainly emotionally exhausted & I don't know how to articulate my feelings tonight....

Namaste,

Anna

Thank you my special friend @PeppiPatty xx

sending you hugs HeartHeart

hope you have a good night sleep tonight xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51  You have an amazing attitude. I'm really sorry you are experiencing so many difficult health problems and hope you can get some relief. Thinking of you, sending hugs💜😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Decadian. I would imagine you are finding this weather a bit rough. I hope you are ok. I've been lucky but have caught up with many friends affected by the flooding on Facebook including the house where my son lives. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Kurra , @Appleblossom,

how has your day been? 

💜😊

Busy as always @Former-Member but good. I'm back on a level and waiting for confirmation of where I'll be working next.
I really hope that your world is starting to settle down a little 🎶💕

@Shaz51
Not wonderful news however I imagine it has given you some answers. Stay chirpy and stay strong. We're here for you 🎶💕🎶
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member

How are you going lovely?

I had fairly quiet day, and I think I needed it. I did sleep well last night. 

I did go to my volunteer interview, and I was a bit nervous before going but glad I made the effort to do this.Everyone there was so friendly and nice. I think it will be really good for me and I am going again next Wednesday.

Tomorrow I am catching up with a friend for coffee. What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance