Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Musical stuff

WOW @FizThank you for your services to the world

T Monk H Leonard.jpegDali Partial Hallucination.jpegLarssen Piano Girl.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi again @Fiz, you've been a while and have a passion. I'm not familiar with Electronic Musician, can you put the link up to one or two of your samples online, oh, that might cross ananimity guidelines, never mind I'll google suggestions you made. Do you wright manuscripts or is it all audible creations? You sure have a huge record collection. Is your dad still around? No doubt you inherited a lot of your musical ability from him. Hope you stick around, get to know others xox

Hi @Fiz and @Former-Member,

Yes, putting a link up to Fiz's sample would breach anoynmity guidelines, so I wouldn't be able to allow it to go up. 

Thought I'd quickly chime in here to avoid any confusion. Smiley Happy

@Former-Member

Yes, I'd love to share my work but not if it breaks the forum rules. If you look into artists like Tomita & Larry Fast (YouTube em) then you aren't a million miles off my Space Music style. Electronic Music is really the old style (pre Doof Doof) of making music that is proudly electronic in nature and celebrates those instruments just as a symphony celebrates the orchestra. The original Dr Who theme is one of the best known early works (these days it is all samples).

I will keep looking around and trying to share and get to know y'all.

Must say I feel a bit better already just being able to say a bit about how I feel (not that I'm really sure how to say what that is).

🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love your last pics @Appleblossom (only just just found them), hope your OK xox
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170308_220000.png

IMG_20170308_145049.png

@Former-MemberI showed your jokes to my son yesterday ..lol .. and he left shaking his head at his mothers poor taste, but I love them.  Nice clean humour.  I feel sorry for a world where kids think that swearing is funny ... der ... more jokes when you are ready Bella.

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170308_145337.png

IMG_20170308_144950.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

HiAppleblossom , I had a precious music appreciation moment with my son too last weekend. He's been collecting different music off the net and discovered he likes Fleetwood Mac which of cause I do and 'Rumours' became to album of the moment. He commented later he enjoyed that time (which is pretty big of him hmm). He's tried his hand at drums, piano, guitar, violin, but  never quite took off with any. Hes sticking with guitar on and off at home. My music, well, I like hearing about yours, you're doing all the things I want to but can't, yet! Anyway, just popping by to 🎵 hi 💜💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170308_220103.png

IMG_20170308_015502.png

1. IMG_20170405_004215.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance