Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Mindfulness colouring

IMG_20200505_205935_328.jpg

IMG_20200504_070026_365.jpg

IMG_20200504_052446_631.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

They all look great, good job @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member did the last 4 while I was in hospital. Colouring is great. Thank you 😄😄
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh I'm so sorry you were in the hospital, are you ok now? @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I'm ok now. I just had a bad crisis over the last 2 weeks and spent a couple of days in there to calm things down. I have a new safety plan so hoping that helps. I just gotta use it lol.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm so sorry, I hope you feel better and that they treated you well in there. I unfortunately can't go to a triage/hospital, they refuse to help me. Just this, webchats like Lifeline etc, or my Psychiatrist. Sigh @The-red-centaur 

When I have been in hospital I bring in a pile of mandalas to do. Sometimes they can be a great distraction from  hospital routine. I used to   do a mandala  when after groups ended for the day. It was my reward and I looked forward to it. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

I wish I could go to a group. I emailed the local hospital. Triage won't take me in, so I don't know what to do. @Ma60 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance