Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

I'm pleased you found it interesting @SmilingGecko.

It's nice to finally be able to share something with you, when you share so many interesting things on the forum.

Sad to see the kids eating so much junk. What you say is true my daughter always ate strawberries over junk - lol. Kids only act on the opportunities presented and we live in such a "fast world" today but I believe healthy food is necessary in the building blocks to adulthood and necessary in learning to be a healthy adult.

Hopefully soon will be able to look into organics again.i always brought them when feeding my daughter and meat ( expensive).

I however don't drink enough water either as well as my other naughty Traits Just opened a bottle of bubbles for a treat ( mineral water). Lol.

Have a nice evening @SmilingGecko. Keep me posted about what you think about Magda, 3 Rd episode is on MI.

Good morning! 

Today I am hoping to get some vacuuming done. Wish me luck!

Good morning
Going to beach today

See you around

Hello @Former-Member yes thoroughly enjoyed the show with Magda! Its got me thinking more seriously. I eat well have been doing organic for over a decade now.  But need more exercise. Just need to get out there and do as much as I can around my CFS (which is not easy)  Will watch the other episodes in the next few days.  Loved it thanks for sharing I really enjoyed the program. I have not gained any weight in the last year or so from when the nurse at the shrinks weighed me. The dietician weighed me last week and no change since then. Hoping the Crane Exercise will do something plus portion control mainly which is drawn up in my daily food and exercise diary.

Hello @Jake63 have fun vacuuming! lol NOT! I need to clean the stove top today, thats on my to do list.  Feeling a bit tired today after not sleeping well so will only do what I can today. We can at least tick it off our list of daily achievements!

Goood morning forum friends 🌻 Hope ya stay cool wherever you're coming in from today 😎

Hello @Basil its warmer weather today in Melbourne after all the rain we've been having. I hope you have a good day.

Hey @SmilingGecko it is a warm one! Been hard to avoid the mozzies lately. Hope you have a lovely day too 😊

It's from the floods @Basil the rise in mozzies. You can use lavendar essential oil if you have any and put enough drops on a cotton wool ball or something similar by your night stand when they come out at night to bite you. The smell will send them on their way.

I learned that from The Fragrant Pharmacy book on essential oils. They kept coming in my house when I opened the front door during the day and at night they would zero in on me while trying to sleep. 

I did not want to get bitten so gave it a try and it sent the mozzies away.  No bites or welts the following morning. Lavender essential oil sends them packing. You can also use a couple of drops in a carrier oil and apply to your skin during the day if you are heading out.

I better get the day going and do some housework now.  I hope it works for you

Love that! Will have to give it a try. Thanks @SmilingGecko 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance