Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

G'day @TAB  how's it going

My psych has a 1000cc Ducati monster @TAB 

I honestly just had a fight with my parents, then my sister got mad at my mum shouting at her for some little reason and she broke the present that i got from my best friend, then i got angry at her and shouted at her,  then i was told to go to my room because i was "rude" to her. So in the end i'm sitting in my room and browsing through while my 11 year old sister is eating popcorn and drinking coke at the cinemas watching the new marvel movie i wanted to watch. But as soon as i saw this it really lifted me, although i'm still feeling angry and sad from what just happened i'm happy that people are have better lives than me.

sorry for ranting!

@saturnzoon  I am sorry you have not had any success with NDIS I hope it all comes together soon for you. Your in mind thoughts ❤️

Re: G@ood Morning!

Thanks TAB for mentioning me and trust you are well. With every good wish
coming your way - Bimby2.

Are they called House re Ducati @Bill16 haha yeah not keen on monster looks but dukes nice esp when Troy Bayliss riding them

Yeah for sure @TAB 

Sounds a bit rough @Ineed2live4Riss meet @outlander @Faith-and-Hope if you like

Re: G@ood Morning!

@Bimby2 😸

Prob w notifications seems @Bill16 was at work asked if needed tomorrow yes unfortunately oh well tomorrow def last day not much to do if anything
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance