Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 and good morning one more day then you have a long weekend 🙂 what plans have you got?

Hope things get better for you @BlueBay  well only 2 days to go this week, guess

Good Morning @greenpea @Ant7 @Bill16 @Shaz51 

@TAB  Good morning TAB hope you have a good day today and are left alone to get on with your work in peace. greenpea 🙂

Thanks @greenpea I wont be though. Im having to make big latches to secure steps without Mr Special’s special clips which may or may not be on truck at lunchtime lol
Anyway. Last day hope 😸 thats only job left, just dra a g g ing out though.. lol

Re: G@ood Morning!

@TAB  Here's hoping you can get back home today if not tomorrow :). Any plans over Easter? They haven't got you working do they?

Thank you greenpea for your kind words and the best to you my friend.
Bimby2.

@greenpea  I have two night shifts then 5 off 😊

I think I am going to do some walking with my wife and probably do a couple of rides I think we will try to have a fire in the back yard if it’s not windy and the rain holds off. What are you up to for your weekend ❤️

@TAB  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance