Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Good luck with the house/unit hunting hope all goes well for you. @Judi9877 

Smiley Surprised Dont tell me that then I have really lost my mind.... although there were times where I would wake up and see three men sitting at the end of my bed. They would tell me to do things. 3 things is a mockery of the Holy Trinity. I remember them distinctly they were dark and swarthy and sat on chairs and spoke through my mind.

well does anyone else know about these things ? @greenpea  maybe you dreamt them

@TABs  I know my mind is scrambled where the computer was talking to me but I do know some things as a fact. There are other things which just are not there at all. Like a blank white board or white noise. It is just noise like static. I can talk with my mental health nurse. I will do on Friday.

okay sounds like a good idea @greenpea  take it easy if you can 

@TABs thanks TABs :)x

hello and hugs @143@KingParrot 

how are you going today 

Cuppa time here @TideisTurning@Judi9877@greenpea@TAB , @Former-Member , @MDT 

that's okay @greenpea  Cat Happy just sitting here waiting to hear back about a work medical, have said will do 2 x 2 week swings ok not for last employer. then can go back to holiday/la la land lol, they are taking their time re medical appointment so something not going to plan lol

@Shaz51  my sister Shaz51 :). How are you my friend?x

yeah might go for number 2 here @Shaz51  how is the weather looking for you ? am waiting on work medical appt, am worried about them these days as am too big ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance