Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Hey @Ant7
Yeah not bad thanks. It is what it is I guess.

Im gonna take a short break from the forums.
Im sorry but everything is getting to me, I need to extra self care and this place is becoming triggering.

I will be back soon.

With love from this red centaur.

Good morning and Hap-pea Tursday to @The-red-centaur  (dont be away to long hunny xxx) @MDT @Ant7 @TAB @Mex @CheerBear @Maggie @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @eth @Former-Member  (please come back soon xxxx) @Zoe7  (you too sweety xxx) @Meowmy @Gazza75 @frog @Exoplanet @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Pingu @Billy_ @Valentine @Bimby2 @Appleblossom @Owlunar @Former-Member @Determined @Smc @oceangirl  @Wanderer  and many others.:). Wishing everyone kindness and caring on this day. Love always peaxxx

Swee'pea from Popeye | Popeye cartoon, Popeye the sailor man ...

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💚

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am pretty good thanks managed a walk with neighbour this morning. Just one more day then I can see pdoc cannot wait. Hope you have a good day with whatever you have planned. Love peaxx

@greenpea  I am glad you had a good walk. I am going to try and go for a ride and I have a few other things on

have a great day 💚

@greenpea hey sweet pea. Take care.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy have a lovely day sweety. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance