Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Thanks @Meowmy 

@Meowmy  swim sounds great Meowmy. I was passing the heated pool where I live and am tempted will have to buy a cossie though neck to ankle lol!

@greenpea How is your day after two walks? So good you feel great these days and go walking every day. Hope to have dinner then go for a swim, then bed!

@Meowmy  my legs are so stiff! but am glad I went :D. Everyone was friendly and said good morning so it was a lovely couple of walks :)xxx Have a nice swim Meowmy 😄

Hey @Bill16 

How do you find your shrink?

@Meowmy @greenpea @eudemonism @BryanaCamp 

Smiley Happy

Hello @Appleblossom  I had a new bloke today,seemed pretty good ay,got my psychologist tomorrow ,I get more out of him

Funny that. @Bill16 Its often the way.  Some psychiatrists dont want to be drawn on more than meds and diagnoses, but I still believe they need some level of compassion and understanding.

At least, it seens you are managing.  Schizophrenia is a difficult condition.

I dont mean to flit by at speed of light ...lol

I might sound like I'm managing ok @Appleblossom I struggle from day to day ,my illness certainly has the better of me

@Bill16  You have been posting on forum for a few years now, but dont let on much about your life. Mostly you are brief and cheery, which is unusual in my experience with schizophrenia.  Are you afraid to get into long posts ... or just happy doing the mate thing ... and keeping feelings under wraps?

Both my parents had the diagnoses.

Yeah I dunno @Appleblossom  maybe don't want to burden people with my troubles, I'm not sure,I would like to open up

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance