Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all
Hope your days are good
@The-red-centaur @BlueBay

You too @MDT hope you have a nice day. ❤️😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Fee1

Hi, I have not spoken to you before, as I have only noticed you around since yesterday. You mentioned there may be no Threads, in SF for the Dating Scene. How about you starting one, I believe it is much needed, for all of us whom are alone, & single/divorced, or even separated. There is far too much loneliness, & feelings of being inferior, when going through a MI of any kind. I personally, would really appreciate a Thread to visitt for singles/divorced/separated, whom would like to date, & need encouragement, & to be able to exchange, views, & ideas, to help us grow, & feel worthy to date again. FANTASTIC idea!Heart

Nice to meet you @Fee1  🙂

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂

Good morning @BlueBay and may your day go well. Best wishes Bimby2.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning al @Former-Member@Bimby2@Former-Member@BlueBay@MDT and all who pass throughl - have a wonderful day. Hope something really nice happens for you all today 💞

Hi @Former-Member, nice to meet you. Yes I am sure there are many single people on the forums as we are often quite isolated and alone. Happy to start a new discussion on being single, internet dating and dating in general. Just not really sure how to start a new thread, havent done that before. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. 

@Faith-and-Hope, hi hope you are feeling better today. Are you able to link in a moderator who can help?

All the best to you both,

xx, Fee1

Hi @Fee1 .....

Thank you for your lovely response.  My flatness is due to circumstantial stress, distress and strain, and I have taken some action over it today, having just parked it yesterday and having “just a day” to wallow in my feelings (or lack of) a bit ....

I am on iPhone at the moment, so I will walk you through starting a new thread on this device, and there will be some sort of similar option on whatever you are using.

Go to the top of the page and click in Lived Experience Forum.  It should be a link to the Lived Experience Home Page.

Scroll down and you will find a set of Discussion Topics.  Click on Social Spaces or Looking After Our Well-being, whichever one you are comfortable with.  At the top there somewhere there should be a New Discussion bar somewhere, which is the link to start a new discussion.  The prompts from there are very similar to replying to posts on other threads, only your Subject choice becomes the name of the new thread, so it is a good idea to use it to describe what the thread is about.  That will make it easier to find with the Search bar if someone types in key words that align with your subject title.

Does that make sense to you ?

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope. Think I managed to start a new thread.
Glad to hear you have taken action and are feeling better. Stay happy. x F

@Ant7, take things quietly for a while as you may have a mild concussion...

Thanks @Fee1 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance