Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Haha, hearing you @TAB 👌🏻☺️

I used to say to my boss (after my usual bucking of the trend) that it was my job to create learning space and make sure that the content was meaningful and relevant, as well as the assessment tasks. Worrying about overly labelled frameworks wasn’t 😉🌺

Still, I’d put everything in its correct place in the unit outlines and matrixes, but then also give my students an easy list of stuff that was coming their way and how to manage it 🙂

i remember starting 40116 w tafe few years back, was doing it from home, got lied to by trainer about classes, so had to produce my own, ask job network theyve got nothing but idle people they looked as though I was trying to poison them , did not want to know about anything that might help me. anyway , did a bit of googling around then, people siad was the hardest thing they had ever done inlcuding uni. and it was . completely mindless looking in books for things that might get told later 'oh thats not in there' or dont you know all 4 definitions we use for the same thing etc etc like it was run by KGB just to mess with people all because they feel stupid cos not been to uni , i accept current 'superstar' lecturer w pinch of salt now, be even he did the chip of the shoulder thing about uni ..  think its a pre-req lol be insecure about the legitimacy of what you are doing  re Training anyways, well training trainers anyway. the End.

@Former-Member 

Hello everyone. Walked to the chemist - a 30 minute walk there and back. So thats my exercise quotient for the day. Have been doing girly things this afternoon with dress ups in the Gecko School of Deportment. Was wondering what to do with my new knitted dress. Was going to dye it but got better inspo online on how to match the colors. It will go beautifully together. That is my day. Am a happy lady. I hope everyone is doing well today. Am feeling quite good within myself after a walk and being creative this afternoon. Will make a big pot of tomato soup tonight out of my leftover tomatoes and tin of crushed ones with vegan sour cream added and that will be my Saturday. I couldn't bring myself to go into the garden. Needed some downtime today to just have a bit of a loose end to just be. Wishing my friends a lovely afternoon.

@TAB @Glisten @PeppyPatti @creative_writer @Former-Member 

I got your message this morning @Former-Member will get back to you tomorrow, please be patient ❤️ 

Good, good @SmilingGecko  maybe a touch of chili and garlic in soup,? got to have pepper at least  ..😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ooh yeah - familiar story there @TAB 😉🙌🏻

it’s frustrating, secretive, and almost designed to bamboozle, for sure. When I did mine, I tore through it like a bull in a china shop because all that pratting around got my last nerve after the end of week one. It was then I decided to school the schooler, so to speak, when it came to stardom 🙂👌🏻

I don’t like being that way - I much prefer peace and sharing, but when it’s ego and mystery combined, my nerves get short very quickly when the aim of the game should be to help people get knowledge to support them be great teachers/trainers ☺️

Dark horses unite, and let’s keep the world accountable 🙌🏻😉🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

All the time in the world for you dear @SmilingGecko  🤗🌺💜

never feel rushed, please take your time, and I look forward to reading your post whenever you feel like it 🙂👌🏻

@TAB damn. All I was thinking about was how fit you would get and that would help your heart.

G

ah, theres probs ways around it  @Glisten  ive been givin drs TFI , not too  my best advantage, usually tuning them lol .. too much at stake re heart so started being completely honest

https://youtu.be/hDzutIb6p6I?si=K_8Ce6wgGtTpAB1D

@Glisten  just got to do the leg work myself then get someone on board, ie get rid of AF , geez even walking will count towards that and go back to old GP in adel from 15 years ago who seemed a lot less bothered about doling out vals by the bottle etc, where at same time others would go oh cannot give y anything w street value like yeah ok wt actual F ...

Amazing Judas Priest! (English heavy metal band formed in Birmingham, England in 1969 ) with "victim of changes" Live at US-Festival, Glen Helen Park, San Bernardino, California, USA, May 29, 1983 http://www.judaspriest.com/ Rob Halford (1973-1992, since 2004) vocals K. K. Downing (1970-2011) ...

Brilliant. Iggy pop at a great period. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance