Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys  How are you now?? 

Haha complete opposite today
Didn't sleep well at all

Such is Hams

Off to psych today anyway so it's good timing

..weather didnt help here re overnight temp. but cr@p sleep here too @MDT 

Morning @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @saturnzoon @StanD @Former-Member @Glisten @tonys @Appleblossom @Emelia8 @oceangirl 

Morning @TAB 

Hey @Glisten  did it cool down there yet ? was like 25 deg 1.30 am here lol  up and down changing a/c all night oh the Bill ... and surely its time to open up house and its like an oven when leave bedroom lol

just rang power provider to confirm my discount plan is still in place after getting 'smart' meter .. it is so thats one thing off my mind.

got a sh!t ton of stuff to pick up at PO , gone mad ordering things again, am almost embarrassed to go there as so many dift notices . hop nothing big.

have GP appt  4pm so cant be having drinks til after then lol then nothing on agenda til 15th when have bloods to do

Hope things going okay for you

@TAB  I’ve been thinking of you and wondering what your monitor results will show?

You got Post Office Christmas waiting for you LOL aka Buyers Remorse?

15 February 2024 Happy Singles Awareness Day 

IMG_2262.jpeg

G

..yeah its been a while since I did valentines @Glisten lol

wont know holter results for a while

should know sleep test  and head scan results this afternoon.

thanks. been doing stuff in short bursts this morning , put mat in trough to soak, put cleaner on shower (yet to scrub it) filled windscreen washers up on car , took rubbish out of car , got butchers block thingo out of car and into kitchen, fixed wonky wheel too, just hammered it back in lol

yes, not long ago went and got parcels fm PO and thought 'this is all crap and dont need it' not just one thing, all of it lol.

Opposite this time lol.

got to send email to DES they are  at me again ( @StuF )

already gave them confirmation of enrolment they want it again

that and ring council as have no bin calendar. effin @ holes happy to send me rates notice and letter saying now getting 3rd bin, just made me angry ... like dont know when 2 bins are coming , so 3 wont help ba ha ha lol

..the drs appt ok in 4 hrs then im done

its like 8 deg cooler than yest , but 4x as humid am struggling lol , shower soon then nap after email and ph call lol

I think thats a good idea @Glisten - fall in love with yourself for Valentines Day! Its better than settling for less and being with someone who does not share your values or value you as a person. I think Valentines Day brings up a lot for people generally. Its not necessarily the best of days. I reckon we'll just spoil ourselves tomorrow and remember who we are and be the kind of partner we want to ourselves. I've been celibate for many years. 

Busy @TAB  today!

I hope the results are good this afternoon.

I had my second group session this morning with the new people and facilitator. They're all very nice. Replacing the old group is hard, but this is alright so far.

i finished shower base @StuF  ie scrubbed and mopped floor around it. keep going to lie down and not sleeping lol .feel crapulous /sort dry sweaty

Thats good re group.

My DES up to old tricks , claim no knowledge of anything that was said, done, or shown to them over last few weeks, also deny saying they were going to go to centrelink for  me  to get it all sorted .

now they claim they are going to do what they claimed were doing weeks ago.

not holding my breath.

ready to dig 1800 number out again and dump them

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance