Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Prob early to mid 80s? @StuF around same time as con the fruiterer. May have been same show . Seemed was always a show like that on. Same people did many

Yeah @TAB  - early to mid eighties. I'm sure as a kid at the time that a lot of flew over my head! lol

(Just checked- was '83)

I think Con was on fast forward (or some version of that show) (Also checked- it was The Comedy Company)

Not trying to nit pick you @TAB  - was curious myself and realised I have google, so why not use it!

It got here finally @TAB I don't know how it works but the company goes to the market, picks up organic produce then gets a professional courier company to courier it to your house. I'm now going direct to the farmer. It works out I save $10 or more per week depending on what I buy. Its also less transportation, ie lower carbon footprint.

Now that my garden as been weeded will wait for the waxing phase of the new moon to plant.  Got to get into dehydrating my produce.

Did my resistance band training and went for a walk.  Will do yoga and more Mayan third eye Activations this afternoon. I'm happy with my efforts today.  More fluidity of movement and less stiffness in my legs. 

Hi @Judi9877,

It's nice to hear how you are getting on. I glad you are doing okay despite feel down. I think your day to day approach is a great idea.

All any of us can do is put one foot in front of the other. I know some days are hard than others and sometimes the steps are only small but that's okay.

I hope the week ahead is kind to you.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather

Good evening @StuF @TAB @MDT @Snowie @FloatingFeather 

Have just been doing my Mayan third eye activation this week.  Its been good. Theres been a pronounced shift in my intra-psychic space. I'm so grateful for the new me.  Have had some very strong effects on my pineal. Felt slightly unbalanced but was able to stabilise the pineal chakra. You can really feel the power of these practices. I have an inner clarity now and a pronounced sense of bliss and a deepening compassion. I love being in this state. Its a wonderful energetic to experience.

good on @SmilingGecko
thanks for that recommendation

Classic Hams @MDT  😸

Good morning @TAB @MDT @SmilingGecko @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @greenpea  and everyone 🙂

I hope your Saturdays go well!

Good morning @StuF @TAB @MDT @SmilingGecko @FloatingFeather @Shaz51 @hanami @Snowie @ShiningStar @NatureLover @Anastasia @Owlunar @maddison @Emelia8 @Clawde @oceangirl @EternalFlower @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @CatMom @Smc @amber22 @tyme @Historylover @Captain24 @Jake63 @Former-Member @Delicatessen @Dimity and all forumites here today. I hope you have a wonderful day! 

As for me, I’m planning on staying cool with the aircon on as it’s a hot one here in Melbourne and Victoria today - 37 predicted in the city and suburbs! I’m trying to finish a baby blanket for charity with the hopes of moving on to work on my own blanket just for me as a break away from the charity work. Last night, I had to make an emergency stop at the library for 90 mins since our power went out and I needed to charge my phone due to low battery. Apparently a bird did something to a transformer at the nearby substation and a lot of houses were without power so my housemate and I headed to the library which was open til 9 to charge our phones and relax which in my case was my knitting which I ensured I had plenty of wool to knit whilst there! The power came back on around 9:20pm so it was all good. My housemate is now looking at getting an emergency bag ready with torches, batteries and phone power packs and cords in case anything like this happens again! 

Have a great day!

Judi9877☺️💐

Hi @Judi9877 

Trying to stay cool here, too. Our temps not as high as yours, but warm enough!

Good thinking about the library 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance