Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Took me a few days research ok over a couple months @Dimity  re modem. Its a bonus. Staring at semi stuck screens not fun.. Thanks 

Great work with the modem @TAB 

Thanks @Dimity 

A couple of hours work this afternoon. But it's a gorgeous day. Just got back from my walk- wasn't very long, it is heating up out there!

That's awesome with your friend!! Enjoy

Hey @StuF  about to disappear now Thanks 

https://youtu.be/POCUgBSVENQ

ok change indefinite article to definite re modem ... cough cough lol 

Hi @Dimity its nice to catch up with folk you used to know.  Hoping it goes well. Are you meeting at a cafe`?

She's dropping by @SmilingGecko. I still have some straightening up to do. 

Thats good @TAB ! Keep whittling away.  You will get there hopefully. You have a real can-do attitude i've noticed.  I've just been doing my food diary for my shrink, tossed out a stack of big cardboard recyclables as well as other stuff in the bin. So my kitchen looks organised. Just had a shower and will organise some lunch soon then maybe go for a walk. Went for a short walk yesterday

You are a Busy @SmilingGecko !

Great stuff 🙂

..'should do' more like re me @SmilingGecko lol putting rubbish out shortly then walk. Then supermarket and chemist. Prob be it for me today. Make drs appt maybe . Have a Good Day

@SmilingGecko I just had to do another 3 day food diary for my coach. She said I'm now ticking all the boxes except reducing salt. I finished my 6 months of coaching yesterday except for a followup call in another 6 months. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance