Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @Former-Member! I hope you are doing well.  My shrink wants me to do a food diary.  I looked at it and am following diabetic guidelines.  I hardly eat anything! lol  My blood sugar has been under better control the past few days which is good

Good Morning @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @StuF @MDT @TAB 

It's Friday again

Hey @Former-Member @SmilingGecko  going quiet prob at least today still. 
Got my new modem working. Even without external antennas which are on order its Way better than poor cheapo was using. Told sibling in IT they said one i got is Good and govt still uses them even though not made anymore. Nighthawk M2 $200 ish on eBay @RedHorse  was getting 3 bars inside sometimes yest lol  old modem was Huawei dongle like one $40 ish plus old Feels better when things load 3x as quick lol 

Yeah not sure where the week went @Dimity guess was post op drs appt Tuesday set modem up yest. Couple short walks. Lots stretches. Trying to limit time on here at least for today . Thanks for the tag though. Good Luck w sorting and walking 😸

Hello @TAB thats good youre limiting time on these forums. I have to get things done but have felt sluggish today so will aim for a walk around lunchtime.  Thanks for keeping me on track with walking.  Hows your foot? I'm about to get the day going. Good news about modem!

Ah  foot iffy but will try and build it up again @SmilingGecko  its same side as knee that packed up. Calf is super tight thst side. I can work on it.

thanks . Enjoy your walk. Bit chuffed re modem. Surprised govt uses them. Esp if newer ones around. 

Good work re modem @TAB 

Hope you enjoy your walk @SmilingGecko

G'day @Dimity 

I hope your Friday is good 🙂

Thanks @StuF hope you have a good day too  I'm seeing a friend this pm I haven't seen for several years

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance