Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all
Just did counselling
Off to gym
Then will go to uni Cafe and write about things and plan stuff out
See ya round

Good morning and good afternoon @MDT @StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Jake63 @Snowie @Eve7 @Captain24 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @hanami @FloatingFeather @TuxedoCat @tyme @Rhye @Basil @Jynx @Peregrinefalcon @Paperdaisy @Historylover @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Sunshineandsea @maddison @oceangirl and all forumites here. I hope you’re having a great Thursday!

As for me, I’m just chilling out by working on a crochet blanket as I’m feeling a little anxious for some reason. I think it could be due to a phone call from my course trainer who called me and wants me to attend class for 30 minutes tomorrow in regards to Prac placement for my mental health course and I’m not sure how I’ll go with it. I’ll soon find out tomorrow I guess!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Finally I feel grateful again for all that is around

I'm grateful too @MDT you will always have a sweet spot every now and again

Too true @SmilingGecko
Just sitting at my old uni
11 years ago I didn't think I would make it here. But I did.
What a journey it's been
Who knows where I end up on 10 years aye

Its though the power of self belief and plenty of guts and determination @MDT. Pat yourself on the back for your wonderful achievements with living with MI and holding down gainful employment.

I have just done a postal vote today for the Victorian elections. I watched lots of community based presentations & public meetings on you tube, plus independent commentary.  I did the most considered vote I ever have done as I don't like what is happening in Victoria. Voted below the line.  I don't hold much hope anymore but i'm not apathetic. 

Voting below the line is under rated @SmilingGecko
Many people don't understand how to do it hey.

I'm on the way home.

Slowly the universe is making itself known to me

Have a good night my friend

Good night

Morning forumites
Have a good day

Hams

Good morning @MDT how are you going?

G'day @MDT  and all.

Happy Friday!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance