Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good afternoon @greenpea , @TAB , @SmilingGecko , @MDT , @Judi9877 , @Peri , @Anastasia , @Emelia8 , @Exoplanet 

Hey @Shaz51  hope your day is going okay , just taking things easy here

Glad to hear you are taking it easy my @TAB 

We mowed our block this morning And now resting 

Not sure if we want to rebuild or not,  @Peregrinefalcon , @SmilingGecko , @MDT , @Judi9877 , @greenpea 

Hey @TAB no meat in the house, why? I no longer use my fridge freezer but invested in a chest freezer several years ago and its great if you feel the need to stock up on meat.  Admittedly I get tired when faced with tasks but am now new to writing down lists of things that have to be done each day.  So far it seems to be working.  I guess I just need to stick with it.  As for your booster shot it may have temporarily slowed you down a bit.  Just take today quietly TAB and don't expect much from yourself.  Hopefully the side effects from the booster shot will wear off and you are back to your old self again 💓

re meat I would just eat it all as said @SmilingGecko  i have canned fish etc, not veg, just that if I buy meat, its usually for 1-2 meals then might go a day or so til get more

lists can be good, have so many notebooks atm lol @SmilingGecko  just off to bunnings to get something might regret not having at work next week , back later. Will be taking it easy, yes 

@Judi9877  Hi Judi9877 hope your day is full of kindness. xxxx

@TAB have fun at Bunnings. That place is quite amazing.  I am setting up a little vegie patch out the back. Have been checking out bean trellices with Bunnings the past few days.

@Clawde  Love to you my friend 😍

@Shaz51  Hey Shaz51 be safe and sound love peaxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance