Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Update for @greenpea .. got job. Leave Monday. Told them exactly what happened last time as in run in w supervisor
They said how bout we tell them we want more money for you lol.(and I am getting it ha ha

Good morning how is everyone doing today 😊❤️

Good morning Champs!

@Ant7 @TAB @Former-Member @SmilingGecko @MDT @BlueBay @Shaz51 @WIP 

It's sunny side up on my side! 

Today, I have a psychologist appointment in the afternoon. I then have 2 classes. So this morning, I'll attempt to listen to some uni lectures, go for a walk, and not sure what else.

What's everyone else doing?

Its 0557 here @BPDSurvivor so still in bed think walk get a few last minute things before go away for work

Hey @BPDSurvivor I have been tidying up my kitchen and listening to some special interest you tube audios. Lockdown has ended in Melbourne.  I expected the whole population of Melbourne converging on public places so I got stuff done yesterday to avoid the crowds

Morning all

@SmilingGecko hows it going

@BPDSurvivor  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

gday @Ant7

Hey @MDT I'm doing ok, thanks for the tag.  I'm just doing housework today. I am having aircon installed on Wednesday so that is something to look forward to. Have to have the old meterbox ripped out by an electrician and a construction worker assemble it on a bracket on my wall.  I need to get another aircon unit for the lounge but budget is tight.  

@MDT  How are you doing today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance