Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @RedHorse thanks for the tag. I hope you enjoy some rest today. Its annoying getting trees cut and the noise! Anyway have a good sleep in anyway. Not much to do today other than dealing with tradies

Getting up here @RedHorse lol had nose cauterised other day, trying not to pick at it, think they did wrong spot dunno.
Went to physio yest thats going to take a while to settle. They put a lot of work in on poor old back. Should have gone 12mths ago just got worse and worse der

Great 👍 @SmilingGecko  do your thing, remember they are being paid, so they should put there best foot 🦶 forward, with your support behind them Clawde is sure they will, the old saying go hard or go hard 

hope this message is not too hard, but I am #### tired of people working like they are doing you a favour 

let me know how you go, of course look after you that is always what this is about, love from your Clawde 😍

As always love your Contact my dear beautiful friend @TAB 😍 from your Clawde 

Flattery works @Clawde lol thanks 😸

@Clawde thanks huni Heart Its through a Victorian State Government Initiative where they subsidise aircon. I had to fork out money off my credit card or being faced with a boiling hot house over summer. 

I still have to pay for aircon for the lounge so will have one unit in my room and the other in the lounge.  I'm busy toggling my expenses. 

Wil have paid off a social security loan by early October and will have to take out another loan to pay for more aircon. The drama never ends!!!

..go hard or go home ? @Clawde  lol Cat Happy

Hi @SmilingGecko 

We moved out here 2+ years ago for an out of the way, off grid tree change and over all have enjoyed living closer to nature on the edge of a forest. I say overall because there are times, especially in the colder, wetter months when I covet the convenience of stepping into a running hot shower in an enclosed bathroom or just popping into an inside toilet... But it is a (generally) peaceful and undeniably beautiful place to live and very healing when I am in the right headspace. To be honest I'm more concerned with the loss of the beautiful, big old trees from the land than the noise, although the process is a loud one. I feel sad every time I hear the thud of a tree hitting the ground. Still it's not my property and there's nothing I can do but accept it. One positive to come from it is the birds and wildlife migrating over to our area 🙂

Sorry for telling you my life story in the "Good Morning" thread. I wish you luck today, I think it's aircon being installed. Take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

You are amazing beautiful person @RedHorse  simply so lovely to read what you post Thankyou so much from Clawde 👍

Oh @TAB thats quite a few medical conditions you are dealing with at the moment, as well as getting vaccinated yesterday. It sounds like you should be taking it easy for a few days at least. Do take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance