Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Happy winter solstice to you too @Former-Member I love that quote. It's a day try and think about hope and new life emerging from the dark.

Hi @Ant7 @HenryX @Ybother @Bipolarcarer @Always-hope@bipolarbunny@Meowmy@Appleblossom@HenryX@greenpea@eth@Mazarita @greenpea @Sans911 @outlander @NatureLover @Faith-and-Hope @utopia @jem80 @TAB @Judi9877 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @MDT and all passing this way.

Winter Solstice and the Sleeping Seeds of Tomorrow

Former-Member
Not applicable

Managed to lock in a visit with my son Ant7 so that makes it a good week thanks for asking. Do you have to work?

G'day everyone
Take care 🙂

Am over it being dark at 7am @frog yes countdown to summer lol 🌞

Good wonderful morning @frog @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @Ant7 @Adge @Snowie @outlander @Shaz51 @Clawde @WIP @Owlunar @Meowmy @Schitzo @jem80 @Anastasia @bipolarbunny @Fizz @AussieRecharger @greenpea @Sans911 @oceangirl @BlueBay and all forumites here! Have a great day!

I'm due to start uni today and I'm so eager to get started, it's not funny. I've had trouble over the past with motivation and time management, not to mention depression and anxiety creeping in that I really want to make this period work for me. I don't want to give up when it gets too hard and I don't want to be distracted from my housemate asking me to put her and her needs first instead of mine and uni. I've read a study skills book and I've taken notes so now it's just a matter of getting started and taking it from there. It's a political subject so I've done part of it before and failed but I'm determined to get through it this time around.

Take care!

Judi9877😎

Good morning @Judi9877 

Best of luck with the start of Uni today.

I hope it goes well for you. Sounds like you have already put in a lot of effort.

Take care

Snowie 

..it's all about the diary and priorities @Judi9877  you will be okay, just ask for help if you need it

@Judi9877 good luck sweetie

@Judi9877 All the best with Uni today, hope you have a great first day! xx

Good morning everyone, was a freezing cold night last night, be glad to get outside for a run in the sun! 

Hope you all find some magic this week! xx

BB 🐰💙

@frog @Name lost faith in the whole system.

I think I was better at home alone. Without any hope.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance